From Cushing, Oklahoma
Fourth Trimester Student
A Typical Saturday
My schedule really depends on a few different things. I may be engaged in Service Saturday, jobs, personal time, and going off campus.
- 7:30 am: I wake up and start getting ready.
- 8:00 am: Breakfast starts in the lodge. After I eat, I head home to Aspen to shower and finish getting ready.
- 9:00 am: Gathering begins. After Gathering on Saturdays, we do service projects on campus and sometimes in Denver.
- 12:30 pm: Lunch is ready in the lodge. After lunch, we have free time for a while; I usually will rest, work out in the Human Performance Center (HPC). Drumming is a huge passion of mine, so sometimes I go to the Schoolhouse to play the drums there.
- 6:00 pm: Dinner is ready in the lodge. Afterward, we have evening activities and free time. Buildings close at 10:00 pm.
- 10:30 pm: House curfew.
- 11:00 pm: Wing curfew, which is usually my time to relax and get ready for bed.