From Castle Rock, Colorado
Second Trimester Student
A Typical Wednesday
- 6:45 am: I usually wake up early so I have time to go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and change before breakfast.
- 7:30 am: Breakfast is earlier than usual on Wednesdays but I try to go, especially when Ed is cooking because he has the best croissants.
- 8:30 am: On Wednesdays, we have an hour-long Gathering because we don’t have classes. My favorite part is the end because we finish up with a music performance.
- 9:30 am: I head back to my house, Ponderosa, to change into my uniform for intramurals. We play different sports depending on the season. My favorites are basketball in the Human Performance Center during the fall trimester and softball on the Field of Dreams during the summer trimester. We usually play from 10 until 12:30.
- 1:00 pm: I head to lunch in the lodge.
- 1:45 pm: Since we don’t have classes on Wednesday, we have a break after lunch until advisory. I usually take a nap in my wing or go to the Learning Resource Center to get ahead on my work.
- 4:00 pm: I go into my house common areas for advisory. We usually go off campus together to a coffee shop to talk about how classes are going.
- 6:00 pm: I head to the lodge again for dinner.
- 7:00 pm: On Wednesday nights we have study hall in the Learning Resource Center. I’m usually in there from 7 until 9 catching up or getting ahead on my work.
- 9:30 pm: I head back to Ponderosa to meet house curfew and hang out with my house brothers and sisters.
- 10:30 pm: I go to bed.