Eagle Rock’s program and curriculum focuses on challenging new students with a wilderness trip.
Eagle Rock’s program and curriculum focuses on a set of guiding principles — “8 themes + 5 expectations = 10 commitments”.
Eagle Rock’s program and curriculum focuses on creating a community of learners.
Linking Eagle Rock with Educators through:
- Internships and student teaching
- Preservice and continuing education experiences
- Educational visits (shadowing and seminars with students and staff)
- Workshops, guest speakers, conference presentations
- Sponsored research
- Technical assistance
- Publications and presentations
Eagle Rock students comprise a purposefully diverse community.
Students at Eagle Rock are equally represented, male and female.
Eagle Rock students come from Colorado (50 percent) and the nation (50 percent).
Eagle Rock students choose to enroll; choose to stay.
At Eagle Rock, our students only graduate when they can demonstrate mastery of Eagle Rock’s requirements.
Eagle Rock students are admitted between the ages of 15 and 17.